Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Workshop
The Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths initiative aims to create a collaborative, comprehensive, regional approach to reduce traffic deaths and severe injuries. This workshop helps facilitate this initiative and provides an opportunity to bring the program into your community.
Date and Location
The 14th annual workshop was held May 2, 2018, in Rochester, MN.
- Encourage traffic safety as a priority for policymakers
- Provide a method to bring traffic safety programs into your community
- Spread successes of the Southeast Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths program
- Network with other traffic safety advocates
Who Should Attend
- Community law enforcement
- Emergency medical services
- Local policymakers
- Traffic safety advocates
For questions about the workshop, please contact Jessica Schleck, Southeast Minnesota Regional TZD Coordinator, at Jessica.Schleck@state.mn.us or 507-286-7602.