Southeast Minnesota TZD
Southeast TZD includes the counties of Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona.
Overview and Strategic Plan
TZD Initiatives in this Region
- Do drivers get the message?
(Post-Bulletin, July 18, 2017)
- NHS students witness effects of drunken driving with mock crash
(Northfield News, May 5, 2017)
- Editorial: Witty road messages are worthwhile
(Albert Lea Tribune, December 1, 2016)
- Judge awards $15 million to victims of 2014 drunk driving crash
(KTTC, October 26, 2016)
- Rice County law enforcement awards seat belt-wearing motorists who survived crash
(Faribault Daily News, October 25, 2016)
- Authorities Seeing Spike in ‘Drugged’ Driving (KAALtv.com, October 20, 2015)
- Northfield High School drives home awareness with 'Mock Crash'
(Northfield News, April 28, 2015)
- Traffic Deaths Down Statewide, Up Locally
(KAAL-TV, Jan. 15, 2015)
The 14th annual workshop will be held May 2, 2018, at the International Event Center in Rochester, MN.
Regional Seat Belt Data
As of April 2017, the seat belt compliance rate in southeast Minnesota was 90.3 percent. This was a slight increase from the 2016 rate of 88.9 percent.
Fatal & Serious Injury Crash Maps
These maps shows the locations of fatal and serious injury crashes in the entire Southeast region and in each county from 2012-2016 (unless otherwise specified).